100% Bariatric Robotic Surgery Practice
Robotic Total Practice
100% General Surgery Practice
Robotic Cases and Counting
Robotic Case Proctoring and Case Observation for Surgeons
on the Da Vinci Xi System
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Gastric Bypass
- Revisional Bariatric Surgery
- Left Hemicolectomy
- Right Hemicolectomy
- Partial Hemicolectomy
- Intracorporal Anastomosis
- Lower Anterior Resection
- Hiatal Hernia Repair
- Gastric Fundoplication
- Inguinal Hernia
- Ventral Hernia
- Small Bowel Resection
Manatee Memorial Hospital
206 2nd St E, Bradenton, FL 34208
Sarasota International Airport
Tampa International Airport
Arrange a Visit
Call 941-254-4957 to Inquire<
Robotic surgery combines the precision of a robot with the expertise of a surgeon, resulting in several advantages:
- Enhanced Precision: The robotic system provides me with unparalleled precision and control during surgery. It allows for tiny, precise movements that are difficult to achieve with traditional surgical techniques. This means that surgerons can perform delicate and complex procedures with greater accuracy.
- Minimal Invasive Approach: Robotic surgery is minimally invasive, meaning that it requires only small incisions. This results in less trauma to the body, reduced pain, and a faster recovery for patients. Smaller incisions also lead to less scarring.
- Improved Visuals: The robotic system offers 3D high-definition visualization, providing a clearer and magnified view of the surgical site. This enhances my ability to see fine details and make more informed decisions during the procedure.
- Steady Hands: The robotic system eliminates hand tremors, ensuring that every movement made is precise and steady. This is especially beneficial for procedures that require extreme precision.
- Reduced Blood Loss: The precise control and cauterization capabilities of the robotic instruments can result in reduced blood loss during surgery, which is essential for patient safety.
- Shorter Hospital Stays: Minimally invasive robotic procedures often lead to shorter hospital stays compared to traditional open surgeries. Patients can return to their normal activities sooner.
- Quicker Recovery: Thanks to the smaller incisions and reduced trauma to the body, patients typically experience less postoperative pain and a quicker overall recovery.
- Less Risk of Complications: The robotic system’s precision and improved visuals reduce the risk of complications during surgery. This can lead to a safer surgical experience.
- Customized Approach: Robotic surgery allows for a highly customized approach tailored to the patient’s unique anatomy and needs. This individualized approach can lead to better outcomes.
- Availability of Advanced Procedures: Many complex and intricate procedures that were once considered too risky or technically challenging can now be performed safely using robotic surgery.